Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2 Years With DXN Holdings Bhd...

Good Morning DXN!!



It has been two years since I worked with DXN Holdings and I have collected a lot of experience here. These experiences made ​​me love my job now. Assuming I have the option to work at other companies that offer a more lucrative salary, I will think 10 times to accept the offer. I need to take into consideration the new working environment. For me, the working environment in DXN is totally different from other companies. Here, we are a large happy family. We always work together and helping each other even though we are from different department. Co operation and teamwork have become an element in DXN. In this post, I would like to thank to all DXN Family (including those already resign) for always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams,for your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help,for your patience and kindness, for your invaluable advices and devotion,for sharing the hard time and for everything!!

Please, kindly accept this expression of my cordial thanks to all of you.

DEAR BOSS,
1)Mr Edwin Lau Yee Siang (already resigned)
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work at DXN Holdings even at that time I was a fresh graduate with a 0% experience. I will remember until the day I die. Thank you for teaching me with patience and give useful advice.

2)Mr Ooi Boon Keong
I have never met a person as kind, humble and down-to-earth as you. I am very proud to have a boss like you. Thank you for being a lovely boss. And I am very happy when people say “You are lucky to have Mr. Ooi as your boss. He is a SUPERMAN!”

DEAR FRIENDS
As you all know, we are a large happy family. It may takes a week for me to write all names and that could end up with a super duper long post! Kindly be informed that........... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! mmmmuuuuaaaaahhhh!

No comments: